Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Ingredients - Trailer

This film seems very interesting, I think of myself as a person who stays on top of the latest documentaries(especially green living & food related),but this seemingly gem of a film has slipped right past me. The trailer looks awesome!!! In the trailer when the farmer mentions that farmers aren't even included in the Census anymore, since they represent less than 1% off the population was eye opening to me because I honestly didn't realize that farmers weren't represented in the Census as farmers, but as other. Now, I knew that we were losing a lot of our farmers and we need more young people to become farmers, but I never thought the numbers for American farmers would be so low.



My question to you is, have you seen this film, and what did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment