Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Too Busy to be Concerned With Price?

Recently I was taking this survey that have this option of answers for a particular question about grocery shopping and as I read the list of options, I see this option: I am too busy when I am shopping to be concerned with the price (lol). I don't think I've ever been too busy to look at a price ever, have you?  I wish I could find out how many people actually checked that box because it is so funny to me, I know there are people out there who don't look at the cost of things, but I don't personally know anyone that is so busy they don't check the price of an item,they might look at the product and might see the wrong price, but Not looking at a price because you're too busy......and how and why are you so busy that you're not looking at prices in the grocery store. There isn't one thing in a grocery store where I wouldn't pay attention to price.....not even the candy at the checkout line. Is there any item in the grocery store where price doesn't matter....because you're too busy to be concerned anyways?

No comments:

Post a Comment