Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Value Village Here I Come

Here I am sitting at my computer at 5:39 a.m. bursting with so much excitement about shopping at our local thrift store,Value Village. Today everything in the store is half off. This will be my first time ever shopping here on a half off day, my sister has shopped a few times on the half off days and she has racked up on clothing. She actually took the day off, so we can get there early to find some deals. Hopefully, I can find my boys some more clothes for the summer today, because that is my true mission, and I'm secretly keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to find a purse or two for $.50 or $1 today. Wish me luck!!!!! Value Village Here I Come......Well, Here We Come....two sisters on a serious mission, lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment