Friday, September 11, 2015

Trying to Get Motivated

Good Morning Blogosphere!!! Here I sit at the computer eating leftover spaghetti for breakfast( I couldn't wait until lunch time)trying to decide if I'm going outside to work in the garden and the front yard today.

While I have a rain free moment, I really should get out and at least map out what I want to do for the front yard at least, but my body just won't get up and go. My spirit is calling for some outside time and my mind is just swirling with a boat load of ideas for what to plant in the front yard. This will be the first time I've ever planted anything in the front yard, so yeah I'm really excited about planting in this area.

Still trying to figure out if I want to plant a few greens in the front yard or just plan to put tulips in the front yard. I'm not planning to use all of my front yard up for this task, just a small area close to the house.

The more I'm sitting here thinking about this stuff.....the more motivated I'm getting.

I think I'm ready to head outside, if not plant, harvest or clip things, more so to layout my plans.


-peace


Keep Growing!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment