Friday, August 26, 2016

Back on the Scene

I'm back and ready to tend to my blog. I've been gone for a minute to transition into Back to School mode, spend some quality time with my spouse and to enjoy the family reunion--that was brought to Atlanta this year, this is only the second time we've ever had a family reunion here. We usually have them in North Carolina and I understand why because that's the home state, but it is truly nice for the family to go to other places sometimes. The only other time the family came down for a family reunion was after my mother went through her chemo treatments. That really meant a lot to me, but it especially meant a lot to my mother.  Well anyways, we all had a great time at the reunion and I can't wait for future reunions to come.

Now.....let's garden!




No comments:

Post a Comment