Monday, October 22, 2018

Cooler Temperatures

Last week, I wondered how long the cold weather would last,and I found out later in the week--not long. One week, we have high temperatures in the upper 80's and so quickly we wake up to morning lows in the mid 30's.

There won't be any complaints from me about how cold the weather is just yet. Personally, I look forward to the seasons changing. It always gives me something to look forward to, and Fall is no different.

When Fall comes around, I look forward to cooler weather, soup season, Apple, pumpkin, and sweet potato pies, hot chocolate, and hot apple cider.

Roasted pumpkin and butternut squash seeds are common weekend snacks that can be enjoyed while wrapping up in a blanket, and enjoying a bevy of movies. You know, a Netflix and chill type of day.
Another enjoyment of mine during fall is, building my soil, and being able to enjoy the other outdoors without bugs and extreme heat. Last week, I was able to start working in the yard a bit and, I can't wait to start planting some garlic.

What are you most excited about fall, and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment