Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Broccoli Harvest

Finally, I harvested some of the broccoli over the weekend. Been wanting to gather up the broccoli for awhile, but from the bizarre weather patterns we've been having in Atlanta to me being on the go for the past three weeks, I never got around to gathering my harvest.
Weather wasn't too bad this past Sunday, and surprisingly, I actually was at home all day---which I loved.

Since Sunday was such a simple and relaxed day, I decided to make it a soup day. A vegetable soup day to be more precise, and whenever I make veggie soup---it calls for roasted broccoli, too.

Roasted broccoli is amazing and it's the bomb.com in veggie soup!

This soup takes a bit of time to make---since I make my own vegetable broth. You can cut time by pre-making your broth and freezing it, to use at a later date, or you can use store bought broth.

Here's the end resulta nice satisfying bowl of veggie soup with freshly picked broccoli.

Yeah, Sunday was a good day.



#agreenhaven,#growfood,#broccoli




No comments:

Post a Comment