Thursday, January 27, 2022

Slow and Steady: A Lady and a Shovel

Finally made it around to getting outside and filling in the hole the plumber dug up to replace pipes.

You might be wondering why I'm doing this job and not the plumber---well, for one, after the digging our area experienced several weeks of heavy rain, so that was cause for delay and finishing up completely.
However, the main reason became...my husband just told him not to worry about it, and I know we paid him to finish a job, but honestly I was getting tired of people being in my house and on my property, Monday through Friday and sometimes Saturdays, too.
Basically I want some space and time to myself to think and create without phone calls from my husband and contractors throughout the day.

Digging in the dirt and clearing up my yard is a tedious process, but it's opening up my creativity with garden and landscaping ideas.

This process is slow, but I'm steadily getting this hole filled and layered with compost. Can't say when I'll be completely done, but I'm getting closer to grass in the main area of my yard, so I almost have one area complete.



#agreenhaven #yardwork #solitude #compost




No comments:

Post a Comment