Saturday, March 19, 2022

A Lazy Day

At the time of this writing, it's 6:24 p.m. and a Saturday, the sun is shining, the weather is sensational, and---I'm in the house.

I want to go outside to work in the yard and garden, now that the rain has left, I should be taking advantage of every clear day given to me, to dig holes, lay some compost, plant some arugula and add more peas and poles outside.

I say I want to......but my bedroom has kept me in the house. My energy level is up and I seriously want to be outside, but I also don't want to leave my house....my room....my bed and comfy throw and all while watching reality TV YouTubers reviews about last night's episode of Ready to Love. 

I guess I really didn't want to be outside today because I'm usually outside with a fully charged phone and the YouTubers chatting and spilling tea while I work the land. I'm not even the biggest reality TV watcher, but I have a few favorites that I watch and when their season comes around, I'm all in. 

As the day gets later, I know I'm not going anywhere, but to the kitchen to get some snacks----'yeah today's a happy lazy day. Salut!

No comments:

Post a Comment