Tuesday, March 7, 2023

No Deals

Yesterday, afternoon my husband wanted to go pickup "some deals" from a particular Kroger grocery store--located in an upscale area of Atlanta. Even though there's three stores within resonable driving distance of our home, at least twice a month we were willing to expand our travel distance for some amazing price cuts. Getting a cart full of whole, nutritious foods, well under the price, in our area, was always the highlight for my husband and me. 

Y'all.....yesterday, we didn't find any deals at all. No, I take that back, we found a block of cheese in the deli area marked 1/2 off. Yup! That was a good deal, but that was the only item we found. 

Remember we're not only shopping for items under a regular sales price, we're looking for the price cut on top of the sale or the closeout price. Not being able to find those deals was very shocking and only motivates my garden expansion, even more. 




No comments:

Post a Comment