Friday, May 15, 2015

Boredom

Just sitting here waiting for this workshop to begin, I actually got here an hour early. The event is suppose to start at 1 p.m.(well registration starts)and when I went to the sign up table, the young man told me to comeback closer to 1 p.m..

I'm so bored, I tried walking around a little bit,but I'm already bored with that....don't get me wrong, there's some interesting items on display, but I really don't want to be at this event today.

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for a fantastic workshop/seminar. I hope I actually learn something really new and interesting(if that even makes sense), but most of all....I hope this isn't one of those seminars where they want to stretch out their workshops and people end up paying large membership fees to be in the group. Paying membership fees really doesn't bother me;it's the fact that people aren't honest about it in the first place.

Well, I'm going to stop rambling and continue to walk around to let time pass, and I'll try to enjoy myself too.

I'll think about gardening with my kids as I walk around,that always puts a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment