Saturday, May 30, 2015

I'm Back and Ready to Work

Back from my unofficial break, I've been extremely busy these last few weeks of May because of end of the year school activities, my youngest daughter, Jordan made the Honor Roll and had an awesome school year, and oh yeah my baby boy, Myles graduated from 5th grade. He's on his way to middle school; I'm so excited, but a little sad too....I have no more elementary school children.

I would post a picture of him and all things graduation, but I'm still debating about posting my children's pictures on this blog.  Granted, I'll probably have some pictures of them from time to time, but like I said, I'm still trying to figure out, how much I'm willing to share. So, I hope you understand my feelings and don't hold it against me, that I don't share a lot of photos of my kids or myself even, I lean toward being a lot more private than some bloggers.

Hopefully, I can keep you entertained, as we Grow together!

-Shelly



No comments:

Post a Comment