Monday, August 10, 2015

How Ugly, Unloved Food Can Change the World | Dana Cowin | TEDxManhattan

 I know for a fact, I don't have a problem eating or buying not so perfect looking fruits and vegetables. What's it to me if a carrot has forked, or the apples aren't the perfect size and shape. As long as, the food doesn't have any obvious signs of spoilage, I don't see anything wrong with buying fruits and vegetables that look less than aesthetically pleasing, after all isn't the goal to eat the food? After a food has been cooked and prepared no one would have know what that misshapen fruit or veggie looked like in the first place. 

The quality of food is what matters and this TEDx video did a wonderful job talking about food waste, and how not to contribute to being wasteful by expanding our minds and our palates with cooking.

I support the movement, do you?     6a0d3dcf0733346d484e1f613f864511df3a917c2baf2d938b

#Iloveuglyfood

No comments:

Post a Comment