Sunday, February 12, 2023

Here's to The Greeks!

When your daughter has a Greek Salad for the first time(last month) and  now wants them readily available. Our household has always been a fan of pepperoncinis and I like Feta, but, never bought it as a household staple, so apparently my daughter has never had Feta before. But ever since our lunch date at our local pizzeria, she's hooked on the Greek Salad, for sure! 
Seeing how large of a jar of pepperoncinis she bought, I think I'll give growing pepperoncinis a try this year---don't know why I never gave it a thought before since its something we often buy, but that doesn't matter...all that matters is, I'm going to grow something new this season. 
Now to the garden catalogs and maybe Amazon in search of some seeds. Let's get growing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment