Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Lavender in the Pot: Finally

Finally got the lavender seeds settled in their home, yesterday. Supposedly lavender takes some time to germinate - the instructions on the box said, could take 14 days, so I'm looking at March 6th for any signs of growth. 

Growing anything inside my home takes a lot of patience and ingenuity since my home doesn't receive a lot of natural light in areas of my home that I'm used to growing in: my kitchen and living room areas are very much on the dark side which sucks as a gardener trying to use natural light, but as a homeowner, I enjoy the lower energy bills in the summer months, so see, there's pros and cons with my home situation. 

Right now the lavender pot sits on top of my refrigerator---to give it a bit of warmth and sprinkle of sunlight. I don't see this as a long term home for the plant, but until then...the top of the fridge will have to do. 




No comments:

Post a Comment