Thursday, October 31, 2013

Breaking: Courts discreetly confirm MMR vaccine causes autism


Here's an article that I found at naturalnews.com and it's truly a fascinating eye opener.

Breaking: Courts discreetly confirm MMR vaccine causes autism

This case could possibly give many parents a true voice in their child's health care. To many times as parents, we're told that we're being naive about deciding to vaccinate later in a child's life or choosing not to vaccinate at all, and then we're labeled crazy, irresponsible, and a danger to public health. Now, I'm a parent who chose to vaccinate my younger three children when they entered Kindergarten, because our third child did have a reaction(swelling at injection area, rash, high fever and uncontrollable crying)  to the DTP vaccine as a baby, and I was told...it's normal, just give her some Tylenol. To the doctors and nurses it was common, but to me it wasn't  normal, so I decided I'll wait the other vaccinations out until it was time for school or maybe I won't vaccinate at all. Building my children's immune system became more important to me than making sure that they were shot up with a live virus.

How do you feel about vaccines, do you vaccinate or not? If you vaccinate are there any vaccines that you opt out of, for yourself or your children?  I personally don't allow my girls to get the HPV vaccine because it is still very vague. When HPV was recommended for girls only, I said, no to it because boys are carries of HPV too and I felt that they should be vaccinated too, so I opted out. Now, I'm still deciding to opt out because it doesn't protect them from the many other strains of the HPV virus.  Another vaccine I take issue with is the Chicken Pox vaccine, I know children can die from chicken pox, but it isn't an epidemic. You don't have a thousand children dying from chicken pox a day. My personal opinion is, this vaccine was set up to keep schools from having a chicken pox outbreak and keep the school year flowing a lot better.

Well, you know the drill....leave your comment down below and have a wonderful day :)

P.S. Did you know about the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program? If not, check it out!


Peace,

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment