Thursday, September 12, 2019

The Joy of Gardening is Real

Was still feeling a bit under the weather, Sunday, but planting these beauties--that I started from seed, out into the garden really gave me a boost.  

They look pretty healthy in their planters, and they also transplanted very well, too. The picture of the broccoli planted in the garden was taken on Tuesday morning after getting some rain.
Since I wasn't feeling my best on this day, I wasn't out in the garden early enough to beat the afternoon sun which can cause major shock to plants being transplanted. 

Fortunately none of my broccoli plants succumbed to transplant shock, and I seriously believe the generous morning watering of the plants helped the plants to transition to their new home. 

I'm happy they're in their new home and seem to be thriving!




#atlantagardener, #growfood, #transplanting, #broccoli #agreenhaven




No comments:

Post a Comment