Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Free As a Bird

I've been trying to keep my energy up and maintain all of this garden stuff and all of my other responsibilities as a wife and mother, all the while trying to keep my mind together as my dad was across the country fighting cancer. Well, I couldn't figure out why I had a bit more energy today and even wanted to start more seeds, well, now I know---this morning at 8:00 a.m. Pacific time, my dad--the only parent my sister and I had left(our mom passed almost 20 years ago from breast cancer)has completed his journey on this Earth. I believe he was guiding me toward the thing that we both loved and enjoyed so much---gardening. Daddy and I could sit and talk for hours about gardening. We would share our successes and failures, lol...I'm going to miss our talks, daddy....love ya!

#gardening, #gardeningtalkswithdad,
#flyhighdaddy

No comments:

Post a Comment