Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Making Plans

Last night, I fell asleep going through one of my favorite garden catalogs, Pinetree. 
Going through the pages brought a sense of creativity as I decompressed from work. Seeing all the rich colors of fruits, vegetables and flowers took me to my garden lab where I can start making plans for what to try this season, I save a lot of my seeds, but I also like trying new seeds, too. 

Pinetree doesn't have the big bold pictures like Baker's Creek(I love them, too!), but it has prices that fit my budget, if you've never ordered from Pinetree, I highly recommend giving them a try. You can find them over at www.superseeds.com. This isn't a paid post and also something went wrong when I was trying to add the link, but you have the website and can manually type it in. 

I hope you enjoy the catalog as much as I do! Let me know what you think of Pinetree Seeds. 

Keep Growing and Planning:)



-Shelly



#agreenhaven, #makingplans #garden catalog #Pinetree Seeds #supersedes #gardenbudget #growfood


No comments:

Post a Comment