Friday, May 27, 2016

Summer Break Is Here

I'm going to keep it simple and just say, Yay!!! My mind and body just needs a little bit of rest right now. This whole year has been a really busy one, but these last three months have been insanely exhausting.

From running around handling dental and medical appointments, keeping up with my four school age children's end of the year activities, helping to get all the coding camp info for my 17 year old son together, and traveling to learn more about the program these last few weeks. Helping my college age daughter get her side hustle on, and just jumping in and starting her own graphic design business,  and  preparing for my 8th grade daughter's dance and graduation--shout out to my neighbor for giving my daughter the cutest dress....she totally loved it and it went with the theme of the night, "The Greatest Show On Earth." Not to mention you really helped me budget wise, instead of looking for two dresses, I only needed to find one, I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful neighbor and friend.

Now, that I've gotten all the shoe shopping, dress shopping, camp exploration, field trip dues, class dues, band concerts, honor's programs and end of the year projects done....I just want to lounge on the couch for a couple of days and watch some TV. Yup, all I want to do is to put my feet up, eat, watch TV, and go to sleep and do it all over again for day two.

Two days is all I need and want....so here's to you summer break! I'm glad you're here!


Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment