Thursday, July 28, 2016

The 3 A.M. Hour

Holy cow, it's 3 a.m.! I'm wide awake and very bored. So, here I am just passing time. I really want to go and sit in front of the TV and watch endless hours of the ID Channel, while snacking of course....well, in my case it would be a full meal.

Gosh, I love food! From me making that brief comment about snacking and TV watching, my mind is racing with all kinds of great dishes and treats to make.

I truly want a big Kale salad right now! A Kale salad smothered with big juicy tomato slices, sweet carrot shavings, lightly sautéed zucchini slices in oil, cooked with a hint of fresh garlic.

Oh my God! That salad is calling my name right now, but I must show a little bit of restraint and forgo my culinary dash into the kitchen in the middle of the night.

Instead of thinking about building a delicious work of art of a salad, maybe I should be planning my fall garden. I mean it is late July here in Atlanta and I haven't even gotten those fall seeds out yet and I don't even know if I need to purchase more seeds or not.

I guess that'll be something that I can work on later today.

Well, I'm going to head on out of here and work on some other stuff and then eventually make my salad to start my day!

Wishing everyone a wonderful day!

--Shelly












No comments:

Post a Comment