Monday, December 9, 2019

Back from my Break

Sorry for my absence, I've been away doing some mom/band parent duties. Went out of town to New Orleans for the Bayou Classic, my daughter and her band mates marched in the parade(it's my daughter's senior year, so I'm trying to capture a lot of moments, too). When we got back home we had to prepare for her last hair show of her high school career, and she also had a musical concert with the Atlanta Music Project to prepare and Master classes to attend and not to mention two other parades to prepare for in our community: a lantern/Christmas parade in our local community and the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta Parade. So....I really haven't had time to post anything----not even my quote of the week, my phone has been going off with messages and reminders and I've just been trying to get the basics done in our household, now that things have settled down a bit, I can get back on my gardening grind. So, let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment