Sunday, January 15, 2023

Re-connecting with Self

Last week, my girlfriends and I were suppose to get together for brunch, everything was set for a great day to re-connect at, Milk and Honey, however, one of my friends got sick and our meet up has to happen another time when everyone's schedules lines up.

Hopefully we can see each other soon! In the meantime it's time for me to re-connect with my garden/lawn. Don't have much time during the week to work in the yard like I used to, since the new job. Sometimes, I give myself 40 minutes to an hour in the garden during the week before I start work at 10 a.m., however, I want a day where I can spend two or three hours working the land.

I say, two to three hours, but once I start working in the yard, I honestly lose track of time and can spend countless hours nurturing the soil, the environment, my body and mind. It's a way for me to wind down and connect with myself.

With today being Sunday, and the last day of my weekend, so I think it's a great day to get lost in my thoughts!


P.S. I have a podcast over at  Anchor, I'd love to see you over there. I'm known as greenatlmom at Anchor and over at YouTube, if you didn't know. 


#agreenhaven #nature #gardening  #reconnecting, #Anchor

No comments:

Post a Comment