Friday, December 1, 2023

It's A New Month, Let's Go!

First off, it's been way to long! I've been away trying to find my footing in other creative spaces like, YouTube, Medium, a bit of dabbling in the podcast world and also helping my oldest daughter build her business Facebook page. I also took on a job opportunity,but quickly left  because of total incompetence---I completely understand way the turnover rate is so high with this company and many others like it. 

Now that December's here and my creative juices have been piqued--blogging is back on the agenda and doing things on my own terms is front and center once again. 

So welcome to December and welcome back to my blog! 

❤️
Shelly

P.S. check my YouTube channel @greenatlmom @greenatlmom and check my daughter's shop @ The Jade Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment