Friday, December 8, 2023

Vlogmas First Timer

I'm participating in Vlogmas on YouTube, and I'm doing it on the fly since I decided to do this at the last minute. Oh, if you don't know what vlogmas is, let me explain, vlogmas is when YouTubers daily post videos for the whole month of December, or post for 12 or 25 days straight. Some people might record videos all week-long, but only post one weekly post for the 4weeks in the month. 

So far, I'm keeping up, but honestly I don't know what else I'm gonna record for the rest of the time, lol. I'm sure I'll find some ideas--vlogmas has really allowed me to get creative and also has me just doing the "thing" and not worrying about perfection. When I overthink, with my work, most of my work ends up being deleted, and I have nothing to show for my time.

I actually might do vlogmas next year, it's really fun and I'm learning a lot about myself, filming(not the best at it,yet) and YouTube.

Come hangout with me at greenatlmom .

❤️
Shelly


No comments:

Post a Comment