Thursday, February 19, 2015

Gardening Update

Sorry for the late update and sorry that it isn't very detailed. I'm writing this post on my phone and I really don't know how to display the photos and write what everything is. So, basically you're looking at early broccoli seedlings in the first egg carton from three weeks after planting,and the next picture with the egg carton with plastic wrap is eggplant and jalapeño seedlings. The plastic covering really helped these sprouts a long. The third photo is a picture of the broccoli seedlings once again....they have really grown....not bad when the only source of light is on a window sill. Lastly, but not least,are two plastic cups growing lettuce.... I actually have four cups growing lettuce, but I could only get two cups in the picture. I'm growing Red Romaine lettuce, the broccoli is Di Cicco,the eggplant is Aswad and the jalapeños are called Tam. Oh yeah before I forget....the Violet De Galmi onions never did sprout...I should've taken before and after pics(Lol). Well that's a little bit of the gardening happenings in my house,until next time...happy gardening!  😄😄😄😄

No comments:

Post a Comment