Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Update On Spinach Decision

Over the weekend and in between loads of laundry and binge movie watching,I decided to plant some spinach seeds. My problem was I didn't know if I wanted to grow all eleven plants in the kitchen or in the basement,so I decided to plant some in the kitchen and some in the basement. I want to see which will do better, the kitchen seeds or the basement seeds? I also added another factor to the equation of which one will sprout first,two cups with spinach seeds in the kitchen windowsill have plastic covering the cups and I've done the same with a few seeds in the basement. I'm really excited to see the outcome of my experiment,I can't wait to see if all my plants succeed or if some fail, I'm just excited about learning something new. Happy Gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment