Monday, August 31, 2015

Mamava Pods

 What a wonderful idea, breastfeeding mother's should have clean places that give them the privacy they need/want.

As a mother who breastfeed all five of her children---many moons ago, I was limited to using a bathroom stall to pump my breast milk whenever I was at work. Fortunately, I was able to stay home after the birth of my second child, so issues about where to pump weren't an issue for me anymore.

However, there are still many women who don't have a nice clean private place to pump and Mamava is trying to help change this, and I want us to help bring Mamava pods to places where mothers want and need them.

If you would like to vote you can go to www.seventhgeration.com/mamava-voting. You have until September 2nd to vote in the Seventh Generation poll, and it has already been narrowed down to four locations, however, you can also vote at www.mamava.com/where-do-you-want-your-mamava to keep adding more locations for future placements.
IMG_20150506_131210934_LRjpg
No nursing mother should be limited to breastfeeding/pumping in a bathroom stall. Mothers are trying to give their children the best and we as a public should provide better options to nursing mothers.

P.S. Anyone who votes can enter their email  into a drawing for ten packs of diapers. I entered the drawing for the free diapers even though I have no kids in diapers...I'll just give them to someone else who needs them, so don't bypass the drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment