Sunday, August 2, 2015

Natural ATL | Health Food Store in SW Atlanta - Fruits, Veggies & Herbs ...

Yesterday, my sister, my nephew and my three girls finally got a chance to shop at Fruits, Veggies &Herbs health food store. This is a small community store(and family owned) that I've been eyeing for several years now. For some reason, I only think about this place when I decide to take the bus home and when the bus passes by---I always say, oh yeah, I need to check them out.....unfortunately I always forget and the cycle just repeats itself.

Well, that cycle ended yesterday, and I was really impressed with the size of the produce and most of all, the price of the produce. They had lemons, grapefruits, potatoes twice the size of anything you would find at a chain grocery store, and they also had these gigantic carrots, that were so big I can't even begin to describe them.

You know,sometimes I wish I could be a little like my teenage daughters' when it comes to snapping pictures with my cell phone because  the size of a lot of the fruit and vegetables was really insane! I should've had my girls on camera duty, but like always, I was living in the moment and that's alright with me--just not the best when you're a blogger and want to share an experience.

My sister noticed that they had a really good deal on the Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar when most stores sell there's over $10, she noticed Fruits, Veggies & Herbs was selling their vinegar for $8. See that's an awesome deal for that particular product.

All in all we had a great experience shopping there, and if we had a little more money to splurge--we're shopping for school supplies that must be replaced because it is torn or broken, so the kids can be back to school ready, then we would've probably bought a little more.

Here's the breakdown of what I bought: 4 lemons, 8 kiwis, 2 grapefruits, and a bag of baking potatoes. I spent a little over $9. I think that's a great price considering the size of the items that I bought too.


Here's a little video clip I found of the store on Youtube.   Thanks to www.naturalatl.com for sharing this video.

If you live on the south side of the city, or ever visiting the southern end of the city, then  I highly recommend you checking them out. It's a small family run business with great customer service.   Oh yeah, don't forget to checkout the smoothie bar they have too!

6a0d3dcf0733346d484e1f613f864511df3a917c2baf2d938b

No comments:

Post a Comment