Wednesday, April 28, 2021

The Storm

Saturday morning storms rolled through my area, and the days after I wondered if any plants were lost in the storm.

Friday my 7 year old nephew dug holes for me, while I planted 11 tomato seedlings into the earth. I really wanted to get the other 27 plants planted, but felt after the weekend rain would be a better time to plant, however, I didn't expect heavy storms. I knew it was going to rain, but wasn't expecting severe weather, so I didn't move smaller potted plants indoors or under shelter.

Earlier in the month, the complete opposite happened---I removed all small plants before the "storm" and, lol--"the storm" was a day of scattered light showers. My baby plants could have would stood that.

With my fingers crossed and my mind on good thoughts, I must survey the damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment